CHEN Fu-Shih, Ph.D. / Professor
Pharmaceutical Sports Sciences Course
Department of Pharmaceutical and Medical Business Sciences
1. Research on the relationship between physical activity and life habit diseases.
2. Study on the safety of drug therapy combined with exercise therapy.
We are researching the safety and effectiveness of combination of exercise therapy and various drugs for diabetic patients, we also probe into the effects of glycogenesis, AMPK and channels of KATP.
1. Tsung-You, Wuh-Yi Hou , Pei-Chi Wu , Fu-Shih Chen. Effects of Auricular Acupressure on Heart Rate Variability and Aiming Stability. Sports Coaching Science, 43, 1-8 (2016).
2. Nagahiko Yumita, Takahiro Watanabe, Fu-shih Chen, Yasunori Momose and Shin-Ichiro Umemura. Induction of Apoptosis by Functionalized Fullerene-based Sonodynamic Therapy in HL-60 cells. Anticancer Research, 36 (6) 2665-2674 (2016).
3. Yumiko Iwase, Koji Nishi, Junya Fujimori, Toshio Fukai, Nagahiko Yumita, Toshihiko Ikeda, Fu-shin Chen, Yasunori Momose and Shin-ichiro Umemura Antitumor effect of sonodynamically activated pyrrolidine tris-acid fullerene, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 55, 07KF02, (2016).