INOTSUME Nobuo, Ph.D. / Specially Appointed Professor
The Center for Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
1. Individualization of drug therapy using blood drug concentration
2. Effects of angiotensin receptor blockers on metabolism of eicosanoids
3. Pharmacoepidemiological assessment of drug therapy by a medical information system
1. Formulate rational drug administration plan according to the clinical condition of patients by measurement of serum drug concentration with high sensitivity.
2. Investigate the effects of angiotensin receptor blockers on eicosanoids metabolism in relation to the effects on the cardiovascular system.
3. Investigate and evaluate how drugs are used in a large population, as well as the relationship of the resulting data to an outcome using the data accumulated in the medical information system.
1. Mukai Y., Yoshida T., Kondo T., Inotsume N., Toda T., Novel high-performance liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry method for simultaneous quantification of BCR-ABL and Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibitors and their three active metabolites in human plasma, J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci, 1137, 121928 (2020).
2. Mukai Y., Minami R., Doki K., Inotsume N., Toda T., Interior temperature and relative humidity of an envelope during mail transport by Japan Post in the summer: Preliminary study for a stability test of dried blood spot samples sent as regular mail, Ther Drug Monitor, 41(5), 628–633 (2019).
3. Kato Y., Mukai Y., Rane A., Inotsume N., Toda T., Combined effect of telmisartan and fluvastatin on arachidonic acid metabolism in human liver microsomes, Xenobiotica, 48(9), 898–903 (2018).
4. Senda A., Mukai Y., Hayakawa T., Kato Y., Eliasson E., Rane A., Toda T., Inotsume N., Angiotensin II receptor blockers inhibit the generation of epoxyeicosatrienoic acid from arachidonic acid in recombinant CYP2C9, CYP2J2, and human liver microsomes, Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol, 121(4), 239–245 (2017).
5. Soma M., Konda A., Fujieda S., Sasaki Y., Keira M., Yoshida H., Mukai Y., Toda T., Inotsume N., Concentration of sulfate and glucuronide conjugates of ritodrine in twin pregnancy, Biol Pharm Bull, 40(6), 922–925 (2017).