KUBOTA Yoko, Ph.D. / Professor
The Center for Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
1. Proper use of medicines (Antimicrobial Resistance,External preparations, Palliative care etc).
2. Board of pharmaceutical Practice.
3. Pharmaceutical education.
Research in our group is focused on Pharmacists are required to contribute to improving the quality of life (QOL) of patients and consumers by using the medicines more effectively and safely. Future pharmacists are involved in life in various. Therefore, from student days, to mutually compete and learn while understanding, it is important to form our team.
In addition to their own research themes, seminars are held once a month on "New topics", "Papers read" and "Clinical questions". Our group would like to collaborate with overseas pharmacists so please contact us anytime.
1. Mogi T., Fujita T., Kanai N., Kamiyama N., Kubota Y., et al., The 2018 workshop on case analyses and literature assessments on dyslipidemia ―Reports and discussions of the course of literature assessments from the preceptor’s viewpoint―, Applied Therapeutics, 10, 47–55 (2018).
2. Sakaguchi M., Kubota Y., Ohtsuka M., Sekine Y., Consideration on success factors for deploying health support system at a community pharmacy using qualitative research method, J Community Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 10(1), 124–130 (2018).
3. Kubota Y., Iwasa Y., Pharmaceutical and medical device legal practice, HOURITSU NO HIROBA, 70(4), 30–38 (2018).
4. Ohmoto M., Takahashi T., Kubota Y., Kobayashi S., Mitsumoto Y., Genetic influence of dopamine receptor, dopamine transporter and nicotine metabolism on smoking cessation and nicotine dependence in a Japanese population, BMC Genetics, 15(1), 151 (2014).
5. Kubota Y., Tuchiya M., Yamakami J., Terajima T., Hori S., Kizu J., Pharmaceutical and pharmacological evaluations of “indometacin M ointment” as a pharmacy preparation, Jpn J Pharm Health Care Sci, 43(2), 174–180 (2008).